PRIVATE LISTING SOLD OFF MARKET. Handsome Edwardian home on a tree-lined street in the coveted western portion of San Francisco's Cow Hollow neighborhood. Timeless classic design by architect Dan Phipps and brilliant 2012 execution by premier builder Upscale Construction.
- Gourmet kitchen with the best of everything - statuario marble counters, gorgeous cabinetry, walk-in pantry
- Kitchen + family room open directly to south-facing main level patio with fountain and mature private garden
- Formal dining room enjoys wood-burning fireplace
- Radiant heat, walnut stained hardwood floors, recessed lighting, sonos system throughout
- Beautiful inlaid and mosiac tile marble baths
- Truly luxurious master suite overlooks garden and is located on same level with the two equal front bedrooms and hall bath
- Roof deck, directly off penthouse level, offers partial Bay and Palace of Fine Arts views
- Penthouse level can be used as large family room/guest suite/office with full bath, wet bar & refrigerator
- Two car side by side garage, wine room, massive storage $5,250,000
Represented the SellerMore
If you are having trouble viewing the video, please contact us for assistance.