Property DocsFloor Plan 240A Hartford Street
240A Hartford is the fabulous top-level residence of a 3-condo vintage building. Enjoy superb views to the west from the living room, kitchen, dining area and private outdoor seating, plus eastern outlooks from the two bedrooms. Hartford is a tree-lined quintessential San Francisco neighborhood street just one block east of Castro St. and close to everything for urban living – shops, restaurants, transit, Dolores Park and more. The lush, huge common garden with its seating areas, fire pit and fun cottage getaway is an added plus for this congenial homeowners’ association.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bath
- Cook’s kitchen with dining area & views
- West-facing view seating area outside kitchen
- Living room with fireplace & views
- Lush common garden, seating area with fire pit and fun cottage
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Tandem parking + deeded storage
- Monthly HOA dues - $350 $1,410,000
Represented the SellerMore
If you are having trouble viewing the video, please contact us for assistance.