Property DocsFloor Plan 2121 Webster #507
- 2 bedroom + den, 2 baths, 1 independent parking space with EV charger
- Approx 11’ ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows
- European gas kitchen with statuario white marble island
- Bedroom blackout shades, custom closets, curated light fixtures
- New wide plank white oak floors
- Laundry room with full-size washer/dryer, sink, extra storage
- 2016 construction, air-conditioning, elevators
- A+ Pacific Heights location combined with 5-star amenities
- 1940 interior sqft per developer*
- Walkscore: 99 Offered for $4,500,000
The entry, with den to the right, leads to the great room with its European kitchen showcasing gorgeous statuario marble counters, Arclinea cabinetry & Gaggenau appliances. Pull up a stool and socialize! The windowless den is ideal for home office or media room. The volume of the great room lends itself to a variety of furnishing arrangements depending upon one's lifestyle.
This brilliant floor plan also provides ideal separation of the primary suite from the guest bedroom. Luxuriate in the pale grey stone clad primary bath with large soaking tub, shower, dual sinks, separate water closet. On the opposite side of the residence, the second bedroom and nearby bath enjoy the same superb finishes and custom closets. Typical of the larger residences at The Pacific, 507 has a laundry room with sink, counter, cabinets and side by side full-sized washer and dryer.
One independent parking space with EV charger in The Pacific’s immaculate garage is included with residence 507. The bike room can securely house your special wheels.
Bringing an effortless ease to life are The Pacific’s five-star amenities including the Grand Lobby staffed 24/7, concierge and valet parking, Fitness Studio with outdoor workout patio, Observatory Lounge with spectacular north views to the Golden Gate Bridge + Bay and its view terrace with seating around the fireplaces, central tree-studded lawn, and The Fillmore Suite for guests. All residences are air-conditioned and served by the building’s elevators.
In an A+ location, it is just one block from Fillmore Street’s superb shopping + dining and poised between nearby Lafayette Park to the east and Alta Plaza Park to the west. This is San Francisco north side living at its best!
- Neither seller nor broker warrant square footage; buyers are advised to investigate.
- Pet policy per CC&Rs allows two domestic pets, no weight limitation.
- HOA dues: $2032.81 plus $286.80 for parking = $2,319.61 total per month. Dues include water, gas, professional management + staff, building engineer, HOA insurance, maintenance, refuse collection, amenities, valet parking and a contribution to reserves.
- An annual special assessment for earthquake insurance for 2023 has not yet been announced. Assessment for 2022 was $1,726.93.
- Conveniently arranged by appointment with Rebecca
- Tuesday, January 31, 10:00 AM-Noon: First Brokers' Tour, clients welcome
- Thursday, February 2, 4:30-6PM: Open house with wine & small bites compliments of First Republic Bank
Please contact us with any questions about this listing.
Video Description: The video opens with an aerial view over Alta Plaza, the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge with a layer of fog in the background and The Pacific in the foreground. The camera pans down The Pacific’s faceted exterior to street level and to the front entrance. Entering the lobby with black stone floor, long reception desk with white leather art installation on the wall behind. Moving to the left is a seating area and artwork on walls. The Fitness Center with workout equipment with a row of windows at the end of the room which open to a patio with seating area and greenery behind. Next to the Observatory Lounge club room with high ceiling, paneled wall with fireplace and floor to ceiling windows leading to roof deck. Furniture is in shades of aubergine and dark purple while the flooring is light hardwood. Moving outside onto the deck there are two seating areas with fire pits. A glass railing borders the deck while allowing views beyond of buildings to the north. To the west, the four-square city block grassy pyramid of Alta Plaza Park rises on the left of the screen and the bay and Golden Gate Bridge in the background. Panning to the right shows more of the bay with fog obscuring the horizon line. Aerial views of The Pacific from the north fly over the roof deck and rotate to the east showing highrise buildings of the downtown financial center in the distance. Rising higher, there is a glimpse of the Bay Bridge before the lens turns back to the north side of The Pacific with roof deck surrounded by buildings and parks of the city. The final scene is where it began with an aerial view over Alta Plaza, the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge with a layer of fog in the background.
Video Description: The video opens with an aerial view over Alta Plaza Park and pans north to show people picnicking on the grass then the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge. More views of the park show the playground, a brown shingle house across from the park and a wooden park bench then a birds eye view of two people playing tennis. The video then switches to street level with scenes along the Fillmore Street commercial district. These scenes include store signs, decorative store windows, people walking along the sidewalk, shopping in stores and dining outside at tables on the sidewalk. Cut to a close up of street musicians and their instruments; bass, sax and drums. The video moves back to aerial views of Alta Plaza park and the surrounding residential buildings. People relaxing on the grass are shown then the video pulls back to reveal a view of the Bay to the north.