Property DocsFloor Plan 503
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 independent parking space with EV charger
- Approx. 11’ ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows
- European gas kitchen with statuario white marble island, counter seating
- Wide plank pale European oak floors, automated solar shades, bedroom drapes, custom closets, curated light fixtures, in-home laundry
- 2016 construction, air-conditioning, elevators, 24/7 front desk staff
- A+ Pacific Heights location combined with 5-star amenities
- 1325 interior sqft per developer*
- HOA dues: $1,579.39 plus $286.80 parking = $1,866.19 total per month $3,800,000
Located mid-span on the building's sunny south side, the great room's view transports one across the City to the distant hills. The open plan encompasses living, dining and the European kitchen with its statuario marble island for counter seating. Ceilings are approximately 11' and when enjoyed in concert with the floor-to-ceiling windows and tall bookcases the volume is impressive.
Views of the nearby synagogue's dome can be enjoyed while lounging in the primary suite. An exceptionally generous, outfitted walk-in dressing room and pale grey stone bath with dual sinks and shower complete this soothing private suite. On the opposite side of the residence one finds bedroom two, handsomely finished with grasscloth wallpaper, and the nearby hall full bath.
Enjoy curated light fixtures, wide plank pale European oak floors, automated solar shades, bedroom drapes and in-home laundry.
One independent parking space with EV charger in The Pacific’s immaculate garage is included with residence 503. The bike room can securely house your special wheels.
Bringing an effortlessness to life are The Pacific’s five-star amenities including the Grand Lobby staffed 24/7, concierge and optional valet parking, Fitness Studio with outdoor workout patio, Observatory Lounge with spectacular north views to the Golden Gate Bridge + Bay and its view terrace with seating around the fireplaces, central tree-studded lawn, and The Fillmore Suite for guests. All residences are air-conditioned and served by the building’s elevators.
In an A+ location, The Pacific is poised between nearby Alta Plaza Park to the west and Lafayette Park to the east. This is San Francisco north side living at its best!
- Square footage is per developer. Neither seller nor broker warrant square footage; buyers are advised to investigate.
- Pet policy per CC&Rs allows two domestic pets, no weight limitation.
- HOA dues: $1,579.39 plus $286.80 parking = $1,866.19 total per month. Dues include water, gas, professional management + staff, building engineer, HOA insurance, maintenance, refuse collection, amenities, valet parking and a contribution to reserves.
- The annual special assessment for earthquake insurance for 2023 was $761.40.
Video Description: The video opens with an aerial view over Alta Plaza, the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge with a layer of fog in the background and The Pacific in the foreground. The camera pans down The Pacific’s faceted exterior to street level and to the front entrance. Entering the lobby with black stone floor, long reception desk with white leather art installation on the wall behind. Moving to the left is a seating area and artwork on walls. The Fitness Center with workout equipment with a row of windows at the end of the room which open to a patio with seating area and greenery behind. Next to the Observatory Lounge club room with high ceiling, paneled wall with fireplace and floor to ceiling windows leading to roof deck. Furniture is in shades of aubergine and dark purple while the flooring is light hardwood. Moving outside onto the deck there are two seating areas with fire pits. A glass railing borders the deck while allowing views beyond of buildings to the north. To the west, the four-square city block grassy pyramid of Alta Plaza Park rises on the left of the screen and the bay and Golden Gate Bridge in the background. Panning to the right shows more of the bay with fog obscuring the horizon line. Aerial views of The Pacific from the north fly over the roof deck and rotate to the east showing highrise buildings of the downtown financial center in the distance. Rising higher, there is a glimpse of the Bay Bridge before the lens turns back to the north side of The Pacific with roof deck surrounded by buildings and parks of the city. The final scene is where it began with an aerial view over Alta Plaza, the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge with a layer of fog in the background.
Video Description: The video opens with an aerial view over Alta Plaza Park and pans north to show people picnicking on the grass then the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge. More views of the park show the playground, a brown shingle house across from the park and a wooden park bench then a bird’s eye view of two people playing tennis. The video then switches to street level with scenes along the Fillmore Street commercial district. These scenes include store signs, decorative store windows, people walking along the sidewalk, shopping in stores and dining outside at tables on the sidewalk. Cut to a close-up of street musicians and their instruments, bass, sax and drums. The video moves back to aerial views of Alta Plaza Park and the surrounding residential buildings. People relaxing on the grass are shown then the video pulls back to reveal a view of the Bay to the north.