Property Docs2121 Webster Floor Plan #502
- Expansive south-facing City views
- Full service, ultra luxury condominium building in A+ location
- Masterfully designed interior by Jeff Schlarb Design
- Curated wall coverings, drapes and light fixtures; custom cabinetry and wood flooring throughout
- Open plan principal rooms, European gas kitchen with statuario marble island
- Approx. 11' ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, air-conditioning, laundry room/pantry
- 2016 construction, A+ amenities, elevators, pet-friendly
- 1434 square feet per the developer & tax record*
- HOA dues: $1660.41 + 286.80 = $1947.21/month
- Walkscore: 99 Offered for $4,000,000
Residence 502 was polished for the owners by the brilliant design team at San Francisco's lauded Jeff Schlarb Design. Every detail was lovingly elevated with a unifying aesthetic. Wood floors are throughout, laid in a stunning chevron pattern in the principal rooms. Curated wall coverings, drapes and light fixtures, custom closets and comprehensive home automation system are part of this exceptional offering.
A truly superb floor plan offers separation of the bedroom suites, excellent circulation for socializing and a laundry room doubling as pantry. All rooms face south. The European kitchen’s statuario marble island, with counter seating, invitingly faces the view. The living room allows for sofa viewing of the nearby architecturally significant synagogue as well as facing the custom cabinetry for TV, books and objects.
Five-star building amenities include 24/7 front door staff + optional valet parking, air conditioning, the Observatory with its stunning view roof terrace , fitness center, reservable Fillmore guest suite and one designated parking space.
A beautiful merger of location and international style from award-winning Handel Architects, The Pacific is THE address in the neighborhood. Uniquely located in the heart of Pacific Heights, The Pacific is steps from Fillmore Street offering the City's best shopping + dining. Poised between Lafayette Park to the east and Alta Plaza Park to the west, the lifestyle is unsurpassed in San Francisco.
- Living room and 2nd bedroom TVs included
- Control 4 home automation system included, including in-wall speakers in great room
- Pet friendly building allows two pets; see CC&Rs
- Earthquake insurance for the building is voted upon each year as a special assessment. For 2023, the amount for residence 502 was $823.56.
- *1434 sqft lot per developer and tax record. Broker and seller do not warrant; buyer is advised to investigate to their own satisfaction.
Please contact us with any questions about this listing.
Video Description: The video opens with an aerial view over Alta Plaza, the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge with a layer of fog in the background and The Pacific in the foreground. The camera pans down The Pacific’s faceted exterior to street level and to the front entrance. Entering the lobby with black stone floor, long reception desk with white leather art installation on the wall behind. Moving to the left is a seating area and artwork on walls. The Fitness Center with workout equipment with a row of windows at the end of the room which open to a patio with seating area and greenery behind. Next to the Observatory Lounge club room with high ceiling, paneled wall with fireplace and floor to ceiling windows leading to roof deck. Furniture is in shades of aubergine and dark purple while the flooring is light hardwood. Moving outside onto the deck there are two seating areas with fire pits. A glass railing borders the deck while allowing views beyond of buildings to the north. To the west, the four-square city block grassy pyramid of Alta Plaza Park rises on the left of the screen and the bay and Golden Gate Bridge in the background. Panning to the right shows more of the bay with fog obscuring the horizon line. Aerial views of The Pacific from the north fly over the roof deck and rotate to the east showing highrise buildings of the downtown financial center in the distance. Rising higher, there is a glimpse of the Bay Bridge before the lens turns back to the north side of The Pacific with roof deck surrounded by buildings and parks of the city. The final scene is where it began with an aerial view over Alta Plaza, the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge with a layer of fog in the background.
Video Description: The video opens with an aerial view over Alta Plaza Park and pans north to show people picnicking on the grass then the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge. More views of the park show the playground, a brown shingle house across from the park and a wooden park bench then a birds eye view of two people playing tennis. The video then switches to street level with scenes along the Fillmore Street commercial district. These scenes include store signs, decorative store windows, people walking along the sidewalk, shopping in stores and dining outside at tables on the sidewalk. Cut to a close up of street musicians and their instruments; bass, sax and drums. The video moves back to aerial views of Alta Plaza park and the surrounding residential buildings. People relaxing on the grass are shown then the video pulls back to reveal a view of the Bay to the north.